The following applications relating to licensing can be found on this page:
- applications for new premises licences
- changes ('variations') to existing premises licences
- requests for reviews of premises licences
- applications for marriage and civil partnership licences for premises
Each notice (PDF) has information about how to make a comment on the application. Comments on an application are known as 'representations', and can either be in support of, or against, the application.
Premises licence applications
Businesses which apply for a new premises licence, or a significant change to a premises licence they already have, must go through a public consultation before we grant their request.
Current premises licence applications
The Artizan - application for a change to a premises licence (PDF)
55-57 Roman Road, Middlesbrough, TS5 5PH
Read the full application for a change to a premises licence for The Artizan (PDF)
The Artizan - ground floor plan (PDF)
The Artizan - first floor plan (PDF)
Last date for comments: 5 April 2021
The Brambles Farm Social Club - application for a premises licence (PDF)
Millbrook Avenue, Middlesbrough, TS3 9EB
- full application for a premises licence for the Brambles Farm Social Club (PDF)
- operating schedule for the Brambles Farm Social Club (PDF)
- ground floor plan for the Brambles Farm Social Club (PDF)
- boundary plan for the Brambles Farm Social Club (PDF)
Last date for comments: 16 April 2021
If you're struggling to view the PDFs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premises licence reviews
An application can be made to review a premises licence if the premises is believed not to be complying with licensing objectives. These are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
More information about the licensing objectives is available in the council's licensing policy.
Current premises licence review applications
There are no current licence review applications.
Marriage and civil partnership licence
A business must be licensed by us before marriages and civil partnerships can be carried out there. Before we grant the licence, there must be a public consultation.
Current marriage licence applications
There are no current marriage premises licence applications.
There are no current gambling licence applications.